Our hands-on intensive short courses provide the skills necessary to springboard you into the film industry.
Acting for Film I – The Actor and the Self
4 May – 10 June / Mon & Wed / 5:30pm-8:30pm
- Understanding the self is fundamental to authentic performance.
- Coaches incorporate various exercises and techniques including those of Uta Hagan, Stella Adler, Ivana Chubbuck and Sandford Meisner to help the actor build a solid acting foundation in preparation for performance on film.
Acting for Film II – Finding Emotional Truth
5 May – 11 June / Tues & Thurs / 5:30pm-8:30pm
- Harness emotional truth and deliver dynamic performances.
- Using techniques and exercises developed by Lee Strasberg, Susan Batson, Sanford Meisner and other master practitioners, allow students to further explore, develop and deepen their understanding of textual analysis, acting and performance.
Auditioning for Camera
23 & 24 May / 9am – 1pm
- This course explores all aspects of a film audition. It includes the step-by-step breakdown of an audition script, the call back, acting technique and the practical exploration of the audition process. The course culminates in a mock audition for playback and review.
TO ENQUIRE OR BOOK, CONTACT US TODAY!
Tel: 021-4197007 / 074-737-7096 (WhatsApp only)