Membership subscription for New Characters and Extras
BlueThe Blue membership has a once-off admin fee and includes a profile page, with a photograph of the member, and credits. To qualify for Blue membership, you must have magazine and / or on-screen film and / or TV credits, or have appeared on screen, meeting our criteria.
BronzeThe Bronze package includes a profile page, photograph of member, agency contact details, and film and or TV credits (These are included on the Films and TV pages that show indepth information about the TV programme or Film) and a CV.
GoldThe Gold package includes the Bronze package, existing model portfolio or link to your agency, webpage with portfolio shots and or existing webcast and film and / or TV credits (included on the Films and TV pages that show indepth information about the TV programme or Film).
PlatinumThe Platinum package includes the Gold package and existing showreel and valid film and or TV credits (included on the Films and TV pages that show indepth information about the TV programme or Film).
Membership subscription for Existing Clients
- If you have done Pre-Agency Photographs or a Webcast with us, you qualify for the Gold membership for free for a year.
- If we edit a showreel for you, and you have an existing portfolio and or webcast, you qualify for the Platinum package at a 20% discounted membership fee for the year.
- If you have done a webcast through us and we have edited your showreel, you qualify for a Platinum membership for free for a year. (If you have existing portfolio shots or you have done your portfolio with one of our photographers, we will include those).
- Industry related website links are offered to all memberships (e.g. a personal film blog) however links to your company or agency are only available on 'gold' and 'platinum'.
- Only credits meeting our criteria will be included in the relevant film, TV, theatre, etc. pages, but you can list your other work / experience on your CV (bronze, gold and platinum memberships).