Join our complete 2 Day Workshop for Learning how to Create, Shoot & Edit 360-Degree Virtual Reality Films & Stills
In our 2 Day Workshop, you will learn all the theory needed to plan, shoot, edit and distribute 360-Degree Virtual Reality Films & Stills.
You will also create your own 360-Degree VR Film & Stills during the 2 Day Workshop.
This workshop course has 2 Virtual Reality experts that will ensure you become proficient with the skill sets needed to create a professional 360-Degree Virtual Reality Film.
Date of Workshop – Saturday, March 6th and Sunday, March 7th
Time – 9 am to 3 pm each of the 2 days.
Location – 346B Victoria Road, Salt River, Cape Town.
See here for the link to the course:
Some of the 360-Degree Virtual Reality Filmmaking Course Contents:
- How 360-Degree VR video works
- Capturing 360-Degree VR video
- Commercials & Education uses for 360-Degree VR video
- Live Streaming using 360-Degree VR video
- Planning & Logistics
- Understanding a range of different 360-Degree Cameras
- Preparing For Your First Shoot
- Concepts of Cinematography in the world of 360-Degree VR video
- Shooting your 360-Degree VR video
- Cameras & Rig
- Logging Footage
- Organizing Footage
- How to Stitch 360 Video
- Editing 360º Video
- Quick Color Grading in Premiere
- Final Export in Premiere
- Distributing Your Cinematic VR Content