- Go to our film portal (films.eurofilmfest.co.za)
- Use the button on the top right to create an account
- Once logged in to your account – click the rent button and confirm
- The chosen film will be added to your library under your account dropdown (top right)
- You will also receive an email confirming your film selection including the link to watch now
- A watch now button will also become available on the film page
Availability of the films
- Films are only available for viewing from 14 October 2021 (12:00AM) – 24 October 2021 (12:00PM)
- All bookings and access to films will automatically start and end within the dates above.
- Once a film is booked you have 2 days in which to watch the film and 24 hours to complete watching once the film has started
- Access to films will close once viewing capacity is reached
- All films are free to watch
- Films are available to viewers within South Africa only (with a South African IP address)
The European Film Festival 2021 is a partnership project of the Delegation of the European Union to South Africa and 17 European embassies and cultural agencies in South Africa: the Embassies of Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, and the British Council, Camoes Institute of Portugal, Diplomatic Representation of Flanders, French Institute in South Africa, Goethe-Institut, and Italian Cultural Institut. The festival is organised in cooperation with Cineuropa and coordinated by Creative WorkZone.